Highs went out on speakers...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Notalent2002
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So im driving and all of the sudden the highs on my Pioneer Rev 6.5 went out....??? The mids are still working on them...What can cause this?? The are hooked up to an Autotek 4 ch amp and a Alpine 9856 head.....could the amp have blown something??? RCA Cable gone bad?? Please help.....

Yeah, there coaxils.... ****....I thought these were suppost to be good speakers....I have had them for like 6 months...and dont play the music to loud...

Eh, it happens. I had my Infinity kappa coaxs runnin off the head unit and bout six months later the woofer blew.

Do you have a warranty on them? might be able to get them replaced.

I bought some alpine type-s for $80 shipped on ikesound I believe. Had them for 2 years and were still going strong when I traded my car in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.