highest price the best?

Whaaaaat???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
plasma8.jpg

I agree to an extent... although you can't really say 'this is the best because it is the most expensive'. A 12W7 and a 12XXX are going to sound very similar, with $250 or more of a price difference, and in that case, I would rather lose a very little to save alot of money. Then you have Focals, which sound amazing, but don't get that loud, and cost and arm an a leg too. I guess what I'm saying is there is not BEST... they is a best for you.... but no best.

But LR you pretty much have it nailed down, in 95% of cases, you get what you pay for...
well then if this is true, wtf do people buy eda's???????/

Because edAs are a very nice sub, and some people don't care about how much it costs, or they notice little auditory nuiances that you or I might not. Some people need that extra .1dB, some don't. Some will pay $200 more for it, some wont.

It is just a matter of what you need and what you are willing to pay for. And sometimes big mfgrs will release a brand new highly expensive redesign that is mostly untested and is flawed... so then all you have is a big peice of broken junk. (Just an example)....

So I would say no, most expensive != best

Warren, id like to see your prove that L5s and L7s are the same. Because so far, your talkin out your ass....
care to smell my breath u son of a b!tch

everything on the fukin sub is the same!

not saying that the two don't have a lot in common...but considering the l7 just got a brand new look, while the l5 stayed the same that makes that statement hard to backup

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif ur soooo right...... they look differnet, sorry

Whaaaaat???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
plasma8.jpg

I agree to an extent... although you can't really say 'this is the best because it is the most expensive'. A 12W7 and a 12XXX are going to sound very similar, with $250 or more of a price difference, and in that case, I would rather lose a very little to save alot of money. You can get a 12HC for even less which will still get extremly loud, but not sound as good. You get get an e15a for around $350 that will sound loud and good too, and it's a 15. Then you have Focals, which sound amazing, but don't get that loud, and cost and arm an a leg too, and you have basically two grades, of which there is probably only marginal discernable difference in quality to the untrained ear. I guess what I'm saying is there is not BEST... they is a best for you.... but no best.

But LR you pretty much have it nailed down, in 95% of cases, you get what you pay for...
I agree 100%, who cares how much you will shell out for something as long as it is the best to you that is all that matters. Its like getting your first system, you thought it was the best at first because it is yours. But then you realize that it isnt so you save up for a better system. any way im rambling so ill just say that your right to a certain exstent

It all comes down to what you want to hear right. There is no best. No matter how expensive something might be it doesnt mean its the best. This is kinda like the ol' SPL vs. SQ battle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.