High powered sub with 2cu feet box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Curtonamis

Okay so I have a subwoofer box that I had custom made and I decided that my subwoofer wasn't powerful enough and decided that I want to get a new one but don't want to spend the money on a new box considering that I just bought it a couple weeks ago and I work minimum wage 25 hours a week. It is tuned to 33hz and is 2cu ft. Not sure on measurements but its around 32x16x15, whatever it is, it made my alpine type r 12 flex the windows of a local business. I want to run around 2000-2500 watts and want to just buy one sub and a new amp. Any good recommendations for the sub? I was looking a the hdc3 but it needs way more port then I have haha. Any help is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.