SOLD High end car audio fs. us amps, id

Russkels55
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
an us amps 2000 that i was trying to trade in my other thread but noone was looking to trade for it. i just put a friggin crack in the plexi glass im pretty pissed moved to ebay

i have an us amps 4360 hybrid tube amp this this is pure sq. the previous owner thought it would be good to put a computer fan in the plexi to keep this thing cool. looking to get 400 plus shipping.

image dynamics cd-2 comps full body horns! these are the full body ones and they are in perfect shape and work perfect. 350 plus shipping

i have a pair of image dynamics idq-6's looking to get 120 plus shipping

i have a us amps us-xr2 crossover with remote bass gain. im looking ot get 150 plus shipping.

i also have an alpine 9825 its in ok shape did not come with remote 50 plus shipping

all of these prices negotiable im also lookin for some alpine stuff so i will be open to some trades.

Russ

Im looking for a 2000x for my van, the iDQ 6's are sweet, and the horns, do you have any pics of the alpine hu?

a pic will be up in a sec. it does have small scratches on the faceplate. not deep dark ones. as well as the letters on the buttons are starting to wear. i painted the trim ringblack. works perfect though.

Russ

bump for what i have left

i have an us amps 4360 hybrid tube amp this this is pure sq. the previous owner thought it would be good to put a computer fan in the plexi to keep this thing cool. looking to get 400 plus shipping.

i have a pair of image dynamics idq-6's looking to get 120 plus shipping

i have a us amps us-xr2 crossover with remote bass gain. im looking ot get 150 plus shipping. on ebay

i also have an alpine 9825 its in ok shape did not come with remote 50 plus shipping

all of these prices negotiable im also lookin for some alpine stuff so i will be open to some trades.

added 5/12* also have a alpine PXA H510 looking for 200 plus shipping.

Russ

thanks id have to agree but i do wish someone would take this tube amp off my hands the clarity is amazing. the only thing thats wrong is it is missing some of the screw downs for the rear speakers i really dont know where to get extras eaither

Russ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.