High and Low function problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

25Jeep25

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a sub and amp combo in my car and I installed it about 6 months ago. My amp has a high and a low function along with all of the basic adjustments. One day the high function stopped working but the odd part was the low function still worked fine so I figured it was the amp so I called kicker and they sent me a replacement. Well after installing the new amp I come to find out that the same problem is still occurring. Anyone know any tips or what’s wrong?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again
Some don't have that option. But it does have an internal amplifier otherwise it wouldn't put out the 21x4 it claims to. Check the eq settings...
You need to set the high pass filter for your 6.5" speakers. I wouldn't run anything lower than 80hz. 100hz would be alot safer. Adding a...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...

About this thread

25Jeep25

CarAudio.com Newbie
25Jeep25
Collierville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from