HiFonics Zeus VII Old School for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geniusless

So I'm sure most are familiar with this beast of an amp. Two owner amp, and i have had it since the 90's lol. I have taken great care in keeping it clean, and haven't used it in 10 years or so. Looking to sell for $400.00 shipping included, from 98012, to US residents only.

I am new to the website, if I am in some form of violation please help me correct //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for looking!

Did you post this over in diyma? They're big on these Zed amps over there
I just finished over there yes, thanks for the heads up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

When was the last time it was tested/seen any power?Looking for any trades as well?Trades and $ either way?Thought Id ask:D

When was the last time it was tested/seen any power?Looking for any trades as well?Trades and $ either way?Thought Id ask:D
Tested yes, not interested in any trades, got a $1000.00+ in parts to buy for my caddy, thanks for asking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...