hifonics goliath 15 quad vc as a daily driver?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sethbuckner
10+ year member

hey guys does anyone have experience with the hifonics goliath 15 quad vc as a daily driver?? any reviews? what do you guys think? thinking of this or maybe an re xxx 15.....

any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

-seth

PS - I'm using an AQ2200 right now and the goliath is rated at 3200 rms so i know I'm a lil short on the power but if i was running the AQ @ .5 ohms id imagine id be getting pretty close to pushing this thing pretty well. correct me if I'm wrong.. even considering strapping 2 AQ's and pushing 4K

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep, at the amplifiers. I get the same 14.7 volt reading when they cutoff too.
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
I have a Gemeni VII, Heucules VII, Pluto VII, and a Vulcan VII left out of a massive slew of VII and VIII series. They still work Excellent...
COMPLETED Hifonics Plato III
Yes, they are painted. The cover is very easy to take off and repaint to whatever color of choice to match the install.
Amazon has Infinity Reference 9630 Harmon refurbs on sale for $120 bucks. Compared these to several other brands and using an old NVX 2"/SB...

About this thread

sethbuckner

10+ year member
sethbuckner
austin, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from