Hifonics colossus 3200

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

benz280se
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition: Good shape works great. one of the plastic mounting feet is broken . I really don't want to sell but I am needing money. will trade for some nice 8's or two 12's 2x2ohm with at least 12-1500w each. But will consider other cool stuff . I have the bracket that goes on the other side, just not shown in the pics. THROW OUT SOME OFFERS!

HIFONICS COLOSSUS 3200

Price: $350 obo plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just posting that I have this amp and it's great! What's really neat, if the OP still has it, is the remote knob has a soft and hard clipping indicator on it too! I think I paid $600 for mine (new), so great deal for an awesome amp! I believe it benched at doing a clean 3000 watts at 2 ohms, and 2200 watts at 4 ohms.

If this is in regards to my post, I know lots of folks look down on Hifonics as a whole. I believe this is one of their amps that is actually worth anything. As far as his pricing, I have no input on that. But the amp itself has been benched at doing 3000 watts at 2 ohms...obviously with any large amp your electrical needs to be up to par.

thanks for your input. I priced it so low because I have a closet full of amps. and I figured someone else would enjoy it. I got this in a trde beacause ive always wanted one. now ive owned it, enjoyed it, and its time to move on to something else. and it does put out some nice power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...