HID's question

DDM Tuning is the only cheap HIDs I would touch. I have used probably like 7 sets of them so far and they were all great. The only time I had a problem was with the fat ballasts once, the light was flickering. DDM replaced it for free though within a week. Also, I have a few buddies with HIDs in halogen housings, and it isnt terrible, I wouldnt ever do it though. I get flashed for my HID fogs since they arent a projector housing like my low beams, and my fogs are aimed a lot lower than a headlight would be. I would suggest getting yours retrofitted or finding an Accord with the same body style that came with projectors(if they did...). Do it right the first time dude.
BTW, I have 5000k 55w lows and 35w fogs, and they are brighter than any other car I have seen or been in. They are sorta blue right at first when you turn them on, but go to a very very bright white.
Ya man I didnt like my headlights going out on the way to work a few weeks ago. This time I got some good HIDs, you get what you pay for for sure.

Ya man I didnt like my headlights going out on the way to work a few weeks ago. This time I got some good HIDs, you get what you pay for for sure.
Ive had a few friends have Ebay kits go out on them, but I have honestly never seen a DDM kit fail. Like I said, I had one ballast that made the light flicker while heating up, and that was it. Maybe I have been lucky, but for like 50-60 bucks shipped for 55w HIDs with lifetime warranty, how can you pass that up?

I hate to tell you this but those where the ones I used to have.. They stop being bright after a few weeks the just stop working after 3 months. I orderd 5K and they where blue instead of yellowish white
they are the cost of some new head lights so i figured it was worth a shot and plus they have a 2 year warranty so if they start to **** out i will send them back

i have xentec hids from eBay, they "flutter" alot, bu they have been going strong for about 8 months. i also have them in regular housings, and they really don't blind anyone, i have never been flashed, just be sure to aim them lower than with your halogens, but if possible buy projector housings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.