Hid Xenon Bulb

Participant count
  • Participant list

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hello, I would like your Experienced opinion on my question.

I'm looking to change my 35 watts Hid Xenon bulbs on my Projectors and I want to know which Brand(not the color) of Hid Xenon Bulbs are the brightest and most importantly, that Aims the light beam properly and Reasonable Priced?, And not something crazy expensive.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you done any searching for replacement bulbs with your car's year make and model? The most important thing is getting a bulb that fits your headlamps, and then you have to decide with color temperature you want. There are many web sites that explain this. I have used Racesport and Theretrofitsource.com bulbs. I'm using Racesport ballasts and a relay harness and TRS projectors and bulbs. TRS is available by phone if you want to talk to someone.

Have you done any searching for replacement bulbs with your car's year make and model? The most important thing is getting a bulb that fits your headlamps, and then you have to decide with color temperature you want. There are many web sites that explain this. I have used Racesport and Theretrofitsource.com bulbs. I'm using Racesport ballasts and a relay harness and TRS projectors and bulbs. TRS is available by phone if you want to talk to someone.
I've done research, and I know that the oem color is best on brightness and that's what I have. The thing is that I bought and installed aftermarket projectors headlamps recently and after a while I noticed that the light beam is not focusing properly, even after I properly aimed them. So, I'm thinking is the bulbs that are not that good, that's why I'm looking for better bulbs, that are good on focusing and the light beam is aimed properly on the road.

Focusing is a matter of the projector design and the proper placement of the bulb inside the housing. If you bought poor quality headlamps that is your problem, assuming everything is installed and correctly aimed. Projectors vary greatly in focus. You can see this if you look over The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications at their photos.
So, what you are saying is, that most likely the problem is the projectors, not the bulbs?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

argenis69

10+ year member
SQ Bass Lover
argenis69
NY, USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date