Hi friends. I need help with the installation of music on Toureg NF.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kif

RF
I would like to share your photos of my hobby caraudio.

I have no time! Not as not completed yet.

It may be useful to someone.

And I hope for your help, new tips, new ideas for the implementation of the my installation.

Components:

1. Audison Bit One. (radio\video over a high-level signal and losless mediaplayer with optical out)

2. Midbass - GROUND ZERO GZNK 165X, tweeters - E.O.S. AL267, sub - Ground Zero GZRW300x.

3. Amps: Ground Zero GZHA2250 on mid, E.O.S. AE-100AB on tw, E.O.S. AE-500.1 on sub on 4 Ohm.

4. Accessories: power: E.O.S. 2 Ga (plus and minus with battery), interconnect: Canare 2LT2S and E.O.S. Solo 415BL on mid, E.O.S. Sonata 215 on tw, E.O.S. Tanais 30 on tw, and over...

1. Front.

Produced a diverging lens and plywood ring.

What to do with this grid?

It will degrade the sound...(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.