Hi, amplifier + sub choosing help

Neal_Mad

hi, ive just joined this forum, saw it while searching for amp help in google.

just wanted to know if u could help me out abit with choosing an amp, sub and wiring kit. I know only a little about the whole thing so please could you dumb things down abit for me when replying!

Car - WV Polo, bought in 2001, 1.4E.

Current Ice -

1x - JVC KD-SC800 CD Receiver 200W Max (4x50W)

Line Output Terminals (x 2 pairs)

1x Pair - Infinity 5002i, 13cm, door speakers 45W RMS, 135W Peak

1x Pair - Pioneer TSA6920, 6x9's mounted under stealth-shelf

80W RMS, 360W Peak

I generally listen to big bass music, including heavy rnb and jungle, i need a amp and sub that can handle my needs for around £200. And how important is the guage of your wiring kit? i can see it makes a big difference in price!

Would you recommend running my 6x9's through the amp also, maybe giving them a little more kick?

Please get back to me, im clueless!

Neal

Nobody's going to help you until you start narrowing things down and give more specific questions. Also give a price range and what you want to accomplish (sq spl or sql). Telling how much space you have also helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.