Hhr Issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

elfalfa

OK I Ordered for the second time in 3 months a silver HHR...Since GM wouldn't make me an 06 it will be a 2007 model year...

Does anyone have any experiance with this cars audio lay-out? I need to get parts and equipment rolling in for it...

I want to use the same concept for the sub as the optional pioneer POS That I didn't order

any thoughts?

OK I Ordered for the second time in 3 months a silver HHR...Since GM wouldn't make me an 06 it will be a 2007 model year...Does anyone have any experiance with this cars audio lay-out? I need to get parts and equipment rolling in for it...

I want to use the same concept for the sub as the optional pioneer POS That I didn't order

any thoughts?
I do not know if there is any significant change in the audio layout from one year to the next but talk to snova (he is a moderator here) 'cause he has an HHR.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif Welcome to the forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.