hey is sealed or ported better....

jaygeorge1979
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i want more sq than spl but i still want a little spl......i know that a bandpass box is out of the question but would porting the box ruin the sq??? it is a pioneer 12" with a 600 watt kenwood amp if that helps...the box is sealed right now....thanks is advance

First of all, dont say ported boxes cant have good SQ. U dont know ****. He can port it and tune to low 30's and have great sound. The Alpine type R's are awsome subs. They have great SQ and If u port them, U get both SPL and SQ.

hey im 13 i got a 3000 watt mtx systom in my dads car i know alot about that **** but i need to know like all the high teck **** like sq and that typ of stuff so can ya help me out or what //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

3000 watt mtx system in your dads car and you are 13. Haha thats just hilarious to picture, sorry.. Do you have two 81000d's or what? 3000 watts thats a gripload.. Sq is sound quality.. i'm not sure if you knew that or not.. spl is sound pressure level (created by sound, particulary bass, which is what the term means to car audio)

next time start a new thread to ask something like that.. not in the middle of someone elses thread...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.