Hey Guys, got a few questions on system....!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pablo1756

Hey guys i just got a 1992 ford explorer eddie bauer. And i was looking into getting a system for it. I already got a Hea Unit. A sony 35 x 4. Here are a few qustions i got.

I want too get dual 12's w/ a box. (give me some ideas w/ the subs and boxes)

I also want to get four 5"x7"/6"x8" for the front and rear door speakers. (preferably 3-way) any ideas w/ those?

I also was wondering what would be a good size amp to run this setup. And also would my Head Unit be fine to power the speakers so there wouldn't be too much bass coming out of them.

I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on a system but a decent amount so it can be bangin.

Give me some idea guys and all the little excessary i would need and the prices of the things etc. Thanks a lot.

well personally if i had a vehcile that size w/ that much sound room i would choose something with a high spl maybe like kicker..... there expensive but 1 12' L7 puts out about 200 watts rms per voice coil and just insane bass the loudest single 12 i have ever seen or comp vr's lastyears model some places still have them they sound really nice and you can pick them up for anywheres from $60-90 depending where you live so if i were u id go that route.... on for componets.... if your going to buy sets like 2 of each id really just pick up a highier end complete componet set there alot of them that are nice for nice price check out crutchfield online if you dont already have a catolog it will give you some ideas but if your lookin to not spend a ton of money check out some of 01 model kicker/mtx and others u can get some good deals

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.