Hey anyone know where to buy cheap neons??

I know neons can be alright if done right... but save your money if it's gonna look bad.

But try sites like onlinecarstereo.com they sell neons... not sure if they got what you're looking for. And please do it good.

hey **** you fat tony your a ***** , do yourself a favor and sell those g a y rims and your posbuick. on ebay they are like 15 plus 30 shipping its cheaper to buy from circuit or best buy, but i would assume neons arent very expensive to make, so there has to be a cheap place to buy them

Do yourself a favor, and dont buy them.
You can attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, Tony. Just because they don't fit into your plans for interior design isn't a justifiable reason to dump on someone else that might want them.

Buy some cold cathode tubes from www.oznium.com
I'd have to see them in person to see if they are what they're advertised to be but if they are? That's some pretty outstanding prices for what you'd be getting. Good call, bigwheel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Just be sure to find out exactly how much current the transformer draws and use a switch rated for at least that much amperage or a bit more (ergo if the draw is 8 amps get a switch rated for 10 amps)

**** the website doesnt say, well guess ill just get the switch that is one step up, thanks everyone guess ill post up pics when done,

hey **** you fat tony your a ***** , do yourself a favor and sell those g a y rims and your posbuick. on ebay they are like 15 plus 30 shipping its cheaper to buy from circuit or best buy, but i would assume neons arent very expensive to make, so there has to be a cheap place to buy them

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Wow... You are awsome... My car is a piece of ****? There is 16,000 original miles on it, and nothing wrong with it at all. Thanks for playing though, top gun. Why not try to pick something else to talk **** about, since you are such a cool guy. I would like to see some pictures of your amazing car, which shall be full of neons.. Maybe a BAD ASS Honda?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If you look on eBay, you can find anything cheap enough. http://www.froogle.com is also your friend. Fuck you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.