Hertz speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
HERTZ by Elettromedia - Special Car Stereo

I will be coming home for my mid tour the first week of May and I am wanting to sell my Hertz speakers. I have a set of the Hi-Energy 6.5's Coax's and a set of the Energy 6x9 Coax's. I am wondering if anyone knows what these are going for used. I looked on ebay but they are all either new or knockoffs. I do not have the original boxes for them(used them for my templates), I think that I still have owners manuals. I am wanting to either sell them or trade them. They have only been used about 6-7 hours in my old car. I pulled them out when I went to sell my old car and never installed them in my new car cause I wasn't going to leave speakers that nice in there cause my wife is driving my car while I'm gone. Just using this as a feeler for now and when I get back I will post up an official classifieds ad with proper pics and all.

And just so everyone knows I did clear doing this with the mods first so no one can say I can't do this or anything.

Coaxs-$40-60

6x9-$45?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

They are used, and are they still under warranty??

First, thank you for serving our country:toast:

I found these on woofersetc.com that yo can use as a starting point. I have ordered items from them and they are legit, just not sure if they are an authorized Hertz dealer. Maybe someone will chime in on this.

6.5 Hi Energy $280 at woofersetc.com

WoofersEtc.com - HCX 165 - Hertz 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Coaxial Speakers

6x9 Energy $190 at woofersetc.com

6"x9"

GLWS and be safe.

First, thank you for serving our country:toast:
I found these on woofersetc.com that yo can use as a starting point. I have ordered items from them and they are legit, just not sure if they are an authorized Hertz dealer. Maybe someone will chime in on this.

6.5 Hi Energy $280 at woofersetc.com

WoofersEtc.com - HCX 165 - Hertz 6.5" 2-Way Hi-Energy Coaxial Speakers

6x9 Energy $190 at woofersetc.com

6"x9"

GLWS and be safe.
Thanks, I didn't see these at all on woofersetc for some reason. I didn't even realize that the 6.5's cost that much. I'd say I got paid pretty **** well for that install!

Coaxs-$40-606x9-$45?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

They are used, and are they still under warranty??
That seems a little bit low. I'm guessing that is more around the price that you are wanting them for!! haha. I am 99% sure they are no longer under warranty. They were not purchased by me. A coworker of mine bought two sets of the 6.5's and gave me one set as payment for installing his stuff and same for the 6x9's. Colorado Springs has an authorized Hertz dealer.

I'm looking to trade both sets when I get back for about 75 to 100 sq ft of sound deadener. I am also in need of about 50 ft of 0 gauge power/ground, 10-15 of 4 gauge power/ground and about 100 feet of quality speaker wire(Preferably 14 gauge) and also some quality RCA's. If anyone is interested in trading for either the sound deadener or the cabling(not both, I know that is a lot), just be on the lookout for a WTT ad by me the first week of May when I get back for R&R and can take pics and all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.