Hertz Mille Legend vs AudioFrog GB

Ive never heard the audiofrogs in person, but i know a guy who has worked at the car toys in tulsa where Gary Biggs(co owner of audio frog) spent the vast majority of his car audio career and the person im referring to is running them and absolutely loves them. That being said, he is a sales man, but he is also quite honest and has admitted to mistake purchases in the past. I have heard the Hertz mille's and wasnt more impressed with them than i was with the diamond D9s that same guy had previously in the same car

Heres my opinion...and since I have both Hertz and AudioFrog in my Jeep, its an honest opinion.

I run an active 3 way front setup using Hertz Mille 280.3, 700.3 and the 1600.2s. Powered by an Arc Audio XDI 1200.6. Then I have 2 AudioFrog GB12D2s in my trunk powered by their own Arc XDI 1100.1, ported box 3.5 +/- cubic ft. DSP is the Arc Audio PS8.

With that being said....I absolutely love my system. Have 0 complaints. However...if I were to do it over again, I would use all AF components and subs. For one, my AF 12's sound absolutely ridiculous for SQ subs, the output is amazing and has never let me down. And although I have 0 complaints with my Hertz Mille components, I have heard the AF GB components and I can tell you they are better....not by much....but definitely better. So honestly, I would say youd be happy with either Hertz or AF components, but definitely 100% without a doubt get the AF GB sub, I promise you will be very impressed.

I attached some pics of my install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.