Hertz HSK 165.4

woody70

I don't know if this is allowed, if not, feel free to delete. Been scouring ole Interweb for deal on Hertz speakers and none seem to be found. Amazon has Hertz HSK 165.4 for $430 via Woofers.etc Found a great deal on these same speakers at Extreme Audio. They are located in Germany so it may take a few extra days to get here to the US. Hertz HSK 165.4 - 16,5cm 2-Wege Komponentensystem HSK 165.4 - KIT 2Way+Grille - Special Offers (extreme) for $255 shipped anywhere in US.

I looked them up and they are an authorized Hertz dealer and they said they are brand new and not re-manufactured or b stock. I ordered a pair and will let everyone know how they arrive and if they are the genuine deal. I think deal goes through end of Jan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there was a significant price drop in the HSKs recently. I know of a couple of dealers in Massachusetts that are selling them for $399. One guy told me Hertz is adding another speaker at the old HSK price point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.