Hertz ECX 690 6x9" Set

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: 1 Set of Hertz ECX690 Coax 6x9"s

Item(s) Description/Condition: Like new. Was mounted and used for about 4 months. Ran off of a Kicker ZX350.4. No scratches or anything. Cosmetically 9/10(Only because they arent BNIB), Mech 10/10. Does not come with box or anything. Used the box also for the template.

Price: $120 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

014-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

084.jpg

083.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, kind of forgot that I had posted these after I did and hadn't checked this thread in a while. Bumping them back up. Wont happen again.

[quote name='tat2bass']Sorry, kind of forgot that I had posted these after I did and hadn't checked this thread in a while. Bumping them back up. Wont happen again.[/QUOTE]

[MENTION @tat2bass[/MENTION] would still like these. Where in cali are you located?

[quote name='kSwift'][MENTION @tat2bass[/MENTION] would still like these. Where in cali are you located?[/QUOTE]

Central coast. San Luis Obispo area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.