Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale are my Hertz DCX100 4" Coaxial Speakers.

These are hands down the best full range 4" speakers I ever had in my truck, they beat out close to 10 other sets. If you've got a 4" Coaxial spot, these are the perfect speakers for the hole. Sounded great on HU power (Alpine CDA-117) and on a low power SQ amp. (OS Pioneer, 35W)

Like new, spent 6 months behind the dash, low volume listening only, never had it up past 1/2 volume, properly x-over'd.

Price:

55$ shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Flat rate Priority

Last edited by a moderator:
I can fit 4's and maybe some shallow 6.5's or 5.25's but that would require some mounting brackets that are weird as hell. lol I think I only have about 2" of depths before I hit the window so these would work.

This may be a dumb question, but how do they sound? I'd be using them for mostly rear fill off hu power.

I can fit 4's and maybe some shallow 6.5's or 5.25's but that would require some mounting brackets that are weird as hell. lol I think I only have about 2" of depths before I hit the window so these would work.
This may be a dumb question, but how do they sound? I'd be using them for mostly rear fill off hu power.
They sound very nice, My dash in the Toyota PU will only take a 4 inch speaker, so I went through about 10 sets trying to find a set I liked, these came out on top, very soft tweeter, similar to a DD T2, and the midrange is solid for a 4" coax.

I ran them on 35W Amped and Headunit power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...