Hertz audio his 165xl successor

Participant count
  • Participants list
Hertz isn't what it used to be and what i linked is better than anything they offer.
Not for me tho.. paper cone speakers are very bad investments for cars here beyond the wall.

But yes.. hertz is not what is used to be. Only the Thesis stuff is made in Italy now.

Not for me tho.. paper cone speakers are very bad investments for cars here beyond the wall.
But yes.. hertz is not what is used to be. Only the Thesis stuff is made in Italy now.
There are easily applied sealants for that kind of thing. Lil scotchguard and your gold.
They have been used in CA installs quite a bit. Diyma has plenty of info.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.