Here's what i came out with guys

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Hey guy's idk if you remember me posting up before asking alot about component set's well after much research and hearing many diffrent setup's at shops etc....my friend at his shop hooked me up got em on lay up till not next week but week after gotta pay the rest of the $85 on em total for em $132 brand new in box . There the Massive ck6 stage 2 6.5 component set.

http://massiveaudio.com/home/index.php?content=php/product.php&id=21

What you guy's think?

What would be a good amp to power them that's the next thing i have to save up for

I'm interested to know what you think of them on a subjective level. Massive doesn't seem to have a whole lot of B&M dealers (at least around here), so I don't know anything about them.

As for an amp, maybe something in the 2x150w rms area?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.