Here's some hatorade........

zthumper
10+ year member

Don't call it a comeback
MW
Yeah there are other posts on it i know I searched //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.....but anyway why is there some much hating for srt-4's? I'm thinking about getting one and I wanna know why people hate them so much? Yeah so you hate the drivers.....I'm a respectable driver...i mean i'm 18 and never been in an accident or got "caught speeding" so you gonna hate me for owning one? Sure I would love to go out and buy a WRX STi but I don't have that kinda cash.....(i'm 18). Give me a reason not to buy one......(yah i already know it's kinda a neon so what) Let the hating begin....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif

for me its cause i think neons are ugly...i know 3 people that have a neon or the SRT version. The only lady that works at the bagel shop down the street, my friends mom, and then my roomate in college had a 'suped up' neon....

i dont like the body styling and for me it "why get a fast car if its still ugly"

'Cause a lot of people that actually own them, don't think they're neons. Neons are about as bad as the new VW Bug, in ranks of looks...

yeah it really is a simple answer, you can pick up a used STi/Evo or new WRX for about the same price of a SRT-4.

The SRT-4 is also a dodge, and dodges are well...americas biggest piece of crap company, I respect the Hemi in their Rams but when you put Hemi's in a giant piece of plastic **** thats going to fall apart in 3 years doesnt get you respect. And thats pretty much what the SRT-4 does. It takes a shitty neon engine, adds a shitty turbo and intercooler that will reduce the cars life by about 3 years, and then on top of it all, the neon's boost lag is worse then the WRX or the Evo.

My favorite part is Subaru actually has a team of engineers that design the STi, from brakes, shocks, exhaust, the whole kit and kaboodle. The neon on the other hand is pretty much just a stock neon with a loud exhaust that makes me wanna throw up everytime I hear it. I dont care who you are, anyone that buys an SRT-4 automatically drops in my book, an most of the kids I've met that drive them are douche bags.

Sorry for my rant, It just hard to express how much I really really hate that car.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imo.gif.3a57bcc70a4835dc53e86ffae1a0b041.gif this is pretty badass

SRT4.jpg

but hey......not everyone thinks the same

nice light racing wheels...they must make him go faster...as well as the body kit and wing that keep the car stuck to the pavement at such high rates of speed

dodge is trying to get in the 'race' scene....and american cars **** ass anyway to get a decent car is expensive, take the cobolt for example the only decent one is the ss and it starts of at like 25k right?? all the other models below **** ass crappy interior no alloy rims etc..

yeah it really is a simple answer, you can pick up a used STi/Evo or new WRX for about the same price of a SRT-4.
Used srt-4 = 13,000.......used sti/evo = 20,000.......I would love to find a sti for under 15,000 but i cant seem to find any around here.....so thats why im looking at srt's

lol @ the kid who said you can pick up used STI's and EVO's for the same price of an SRT4..

hell i want to see on eas the same price of a SRT4 brand new when they came out

and i also hate when the buy neons and paint them yellow with the black racing stripes i see so many of those and they look like ****
I'm sticking with red or black.....no fancy **** for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.