Here we go, its finally time. . .

then maybe you should look at two 15" Q's...youll definately be in the 135 range if they are ported with the right amount of power....which is exactly 2k

im in a ranger extended so the subs are right behind me so its not hard to be loud to me. as far as db's it would be cool to hit at least 135 maybe
well, one 15" is enough for that...

you can save money from just buying one, and get a higher quality sub then what's listed.

then maybe you should look at two 15" Q's...youll definately be in the 135 range if they are ported with the right amount of power....which is exactly 2k
is it true that fi's demand more power than the rms?

well, one 15" is enough for that...
you can save money from just buying one, and get a higher quality sub then what's listed.
then again ive never actually heard 135 so i was just guessing.

what sub u think?

as said earlier... a Mag

I had one in my 'trunk' and did a ~134 with a ported box that had insufficient port area... so it should have been louder with a better box.

they usually go for ~$350+shipping for 15"s.

If appearance isn't a huge factor, i have one that is pretty scuffed, that will fit in your budget.

also, how you planning on getting those two 15"s w/ that budget?

Mag or BL are both excellent sounding and performing drivers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Can't say much for the tc-9, haven't heard one.

the only dilema w/ fi's is the ohms. i need a 1 ohm load because i cant find any amps so far that are .5 stable. i would need a 4 ohm driver, but fi just has 1 and 2

Dual 1's can wire to 1 ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And for a budget amp that will give you a decent 2k at 14 volts would be a PA A3000DB for 310 shipped on eGay

if you have 2 dvc 1 ohm subs, then wire the subs in parrallel and then wire the two of them into series at the amp. It will give you a 1 ohm load.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.