Help with tvs working in my headrest?

Participant count
  • Participant list

NastysXB

MD
I just put a set of tvs in my headrest. now i need to get them to work. what do i have to hook them up too on my headunit. theres 2 rca cables comin from each tv and a power and ground. ive gota kenwood dvd head unit with a 7inch screen. any help would be great. im thinkin i might have to get some kinda spilter to get them to work?

Yea ive got 2 sets of inputs on the back of the unit (red,white,yellow) and 1 set that says output(yellow,white) and i one that says output(yellow)? i hooked the screen to a couple diff ones and no pic? is there more to it? i got power to the screen it will turn on and off. but just a blue screen.

Why wold you want sound???? In the headrest tv?? The sound comes from main unit, There shouldnt even be but 1 Video Cable, Jsut get a RCA splitter, And run them off the same one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.