Help with Subwoofer placement suggestions for a Kia Soul

Participant count
  • Participant list

cameobuff

Hello, new here, hope someone can help.

I just got a 2016 Soul + with the Audio upgrade but it doesn't thump enough, I'd like to get a sub put in but my last one from my civic was stolen so I'm hesitant to have something you can see through the back window, also trunk space is limited. I've seen options for a spare tire sub box for a few hundred to $700 online and just am unsure if it's worth it or if there is a better way. Any suggestions on if it's worth spending a few hundred dollars to have a car audio place build a custom box in the spare tire area is worth it or not, I have a feeling it's not but not sure of a better way. Thanks for "listening". Cameo

Hello, new here, hope someone can help.
I just got a 2016 Soul + with the Audio upgrade but it doesn't thump enough, I'd like to get a sub put in but my last one from my civic was stolen so I'm hesitant to have something you can see through the back window, also trunk space is limited. I've seen options for a spare tire sub box for a few hundred to $700 online and just am unsure if it's worth it or if there is a better way. Any suggestions on if it's worth spending a few hundred dollars to have a car audio place build a custom box in the spare tire area is worth it or not, I have a feeling it's not but not sure of a better way. Thanks for "listening". Cameo
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/616074-2012-maxima-spare-tire-enclosure-build.html

Thank you for the link but I'm afraid this is pretty foreign to me, I may just have to shell out the money to have someone work it out that knows what the heck they're doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.