help with set-up

Participant count
  • Participant list

LS7427

What's up guys, new guy here that needs a little help. I'm building a pro-touring 69 Camaro that's almost finished. All my life of building cars I only ever cared about speed, this one is the whole package, so I am putting together a system for the car. Here's what I am working with.

A.D.S. 345cs in doors

A.D.S. 346cs on rear shelf

2 - JL Audio 12W6 in trunk

My main question is what amps to use. I am thinking a 300/4 and a 500/1 (JL's)

The other option would be a 450/4 and a 1000/1, I just need to know if I really need to spend the extra cheddar for the second option? Give me your responses in terms I can understand:laugh: , remember I don't really know a lot about this stuff. Thanks in advance for the advice, and if any of you have them for sale, I still need the amps.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.