Help! Subwoofer Issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Abracadazzle

I have a bit of a unique problem so I will try to be as thorough as possible. I recently installed new speakers and a subwoofer in my Honda Pilot. I kept the stock head unit and bought a Audio Control LC6 so that I could power the speakers and add the sub. I ran new wire from the stock wiring harness to the LC6 then new wire (tapped into the stock speaker wires) from the amp back to the speakers. I have the LC6 and the amp under the passenger seat and they are joined using RCA's. Everything worked fine for about ten minutes and then it started to go downhill. At times when I turn the vehicle on, the subwoofer goes crazy in that it is really loud and there is no sound coming from the speakers. I have checked all the wiring and everything seems to be wired correctly. I am at a loss of where to look/go from here. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.