Help on 4 12's in a f-150

hectord i think the RE SE would be better subs than those m3's but they are gonna require more watts. and with more watts you are gonna require bigger wire, possibly caps, another battery, or a new alt. if you are gonna do 4 12" SE's and give them there RMS

^caps r stupid.........if u run 4 se's the memphis mc1000d will b fine(thas what im runnin) it will give them each 550 rms only 50 w less than there rms rating. ur goin selaed im guessin?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
I would tend to blame the amp more than tbe sub if all wiring checks out. Skar is known to be on the finicky side when abused (not enough power...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?

About this thread

Hectord

Hectord
west palm,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hectord