Anyone got infomation on Eminence Lab 12" subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SenateS684
10+ year member

SD
Hi there.

I came across a deal and I was wondering if anyone has any more information on the subs. The deal was:

One amp:

Directed 1500d, 2400 max 1500 rms (comes with box/warranty)

Two subs:

12" Eminence Lab subs

The amp/subs are all less then 5 months old. The guy wants 450 shipped for it. I have found much information on the Directed amp by searching, but the eminence subs came up blank...I do know (or believe) that Eminence subs are typically used for woofers in large areas, such as clubs, chruch's, or gathering such as fairs and festivals.

Any information would be greatly appericated, as these would be my first amp/subs. If it matters any, I have a 2000 sunfire I would like to drop those into.

EDIT: Also, I have no idea what type of box to put these in if I recieved them. Sealed, ported, bandpass...no idea.

http://eminence.com/

Never used them, haven't heard much about them (performance wise). You are correct, they are typically pro sound drivers, not sure how they'd fair in a car (box limitations and such). But, FWIW, Eminence used to build some of Adire Audio's speakers. They are a good company, I have no idea how their subs perform in relation to typical car audio subs though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.