help, new comer

Participant count
  • Participant list

parklife
10+ year member

you guys need to help me on this, i have 96 mitsubishi eclipse, now i can afford to buy some audio equipment for my car. My brother recomended this stuff for me: HU from alpine CDA 7995, sub from orion 12 inch 2 piece, amplif from orion 4 chan (too expencive for me), and front speaker using something called millenium hybrid (is somebody know about this speaker). I want you guys to give me some more choices for the power and the speakers (i think i'll get the HU and the Sub). I like to listen to rap and techno, but sometimes when i'm bored, i like to listen to jazz too, so i need stuff that kind a good for both stuff (is it to much to ask?) Thanx guys, u're the best

Give us a little more info : how much you want to spend on the equiptment, which Orion subs they are, and do you want to have coaxial speakers up front, or components. Once we know a little more, I'm sure we can help 'ya out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thanx for your attention

HU : alpine CDA 7995

Front: morel hybrid 6 inch component (somebody know about tihs sp?it cost a lot)

Sub : Orion cobalt 12 inch

Amp: Orion xtreem 800.4

equal: ???? (recomend me something. up to 7 please)

I like component speaker, my budget for front is about 200-300, power about the same 200-300

for dan: please recomend me something better than orion but cheaper!!

please help me and my lovely 96 eclipse!!

thanx you guys!

Head Unit - Sounds good

Front Speakers - Go with a component set from Infinity, Boston Acoustics, MB Quart, etc.

Sub - Look at Alpine, Infinity, Adire, Rockford Fosgate, MTX, Kicker, JL Audio, etc. Listen to the subs yourself and choose based on what appeals to you.

Amp - Depends on the sub(s) you get...JBL, JL Audio, MTX, Phoenix Gold, Kicker, etc.(May want to look into a Capacitor also)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.