• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Hey everyone, i need help like a baby tring to run.

Ok, i am searching all different amps, woofers, mids heads. I have really been staring at the Kicker Solo Barics L7. But look at the Fast and the Furious, and see the Fully loaded Alpine system. Which i guess doesnt mean ****, but tring to find someplace to give stats on this **** is hard. I look through crutchfield that doesnt have nearly anything that everyone here talks about. I am really lost, every place/book/site, sticks to a certain few brands. Most of the stuff dealing with audio is giberish to me. SO please help me out. I am looking for LOUD, and persise. Love techno and dance, rap everything. I was in a 2001 BMW M3 convertable and fell in love with the STOCK premium sound it had. Please help out as much as possible,

i have been steering towards Those Kickers, an Alpine face (i like blue graphics), not sure what an amp would do other than AMP, mids i am lost, Highs... polk, please help out.

Will

SUbCool

PS, i Drive a Taurus SHO :)

I just ordered 2 12" alpine type R subs so i am biased there! L7 are hard hitters though and i ordered a sony cd player againist others advice because with my setup I have started a red trend in my car with neons and even my gauges in a pontiac are red! Anyway the amp there are to many choices just search on ebaymotors.com to help you that is what i used for most of my research. Mids I cant afford mids right at this moment so hope someone else helps you there. WE REALLY NEED TO NO THE BIG ? PRICE RANGE!

My Price range, depends on the component. Like woofers, for the ones i have been looking at, max is like 250 for each or something, looked at those Alpine Type R/S (whats the difference?) and saw the 150 and was pleased, but good luck drawing me away from the Kickers,

Amp, no more than 300 or so,

Mids? no idea.

Head: 300 or so, unless cool high graphic system, i really dont care for those DVD or displays.

any other Q?

Im bored

WIll

have you looked at the pioneer premier DEH-P730? It has some awesome graphics and good sub controls, but if you really wanna spend money look at the DEH-P930 with a 13 band EQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.