Help me, please just look

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snapnakk
10+ year member

MN
Hey ya'll whats, i need some help to build some system. I cant decided and i dont have as much access to listen to lots of the subs but the normal kicker or rockford so i need everyones input and previous experiences.

I dont have a lot of money since im in between jobs and paying for my last vehicle but i want to do my best at build an incredible system. I listen mainly to rap and like to be able to feel it in your chest. I dont want annoyin loud but i dont really mind it but would rather have nice low bass.

First of all i am deciding between the enclosure.

2 15's in a bandpass or

3 10's in sealed mtx mono box

Ok now for the subs:

Kicker comp vr's

rockford he2 or hx2

mtx 6000 or 8000

memphis studio

orion xtr

jl w3 (if i can find a good deal)

i know many people love the jl but im not sure if i got the money for those right now so if thats what you like please pick a second choice too

if you need anything else please ask.

thanks very much and hopefully ill be bumpin soon

After the JL 15w3s I'd go with either the MTX 8000s or the RF HX2s. Both of those are great subs at lower prices. The one thing that I would NOT recomend is the 15s in a band pass box. I would recomend them in a sealed inclosure. I have had an MTX 6000and they sound better than you would think.

L8ER

RM

What he said on the bandpass... the frequency range on bandpass is very narrow so wont go that low but would be very loud..sealed is great for tight responses from large subs, but if you want to feel it in your chest I would port the enclosure tuned from 35-45 hz the lower you go the more you will feel..The order the Rangerman used sounds right.

Good luck,

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.