Help me please. I'm a newbie in setting up audio.

technowar
10+ year member

Cebu
I hope you guys can give me ideas on how to set up my sounds.

First, I have a stereo with 2 Sony speakers attached to the two front doors of my car. My plan is, I will buy another 2 speakers with 2 tweeters. The question is, is it okie to attach the new speakers in the two rear doors while the tweeters are inside the dashboard. Or, I'll transfer the 2 Sony speakers to the rear doors while I'll attach the new speakers in the front doors so that they are close the the tweeters.

Second, subs and amps. I have a problem on selecting a subwoofer, and an amplifier. Do I really need to install an amplifier for my subwoofer? If so, the power rating of my amplifier should be lesser than my subwoofer right? If for example, I have a 300w subwoofer, what should be my amplifier? Or, I have to sum up all my stereos together with the subwoofer's power to over calm the power of the amplifier?

Eh? Am I not allowed to get help here?
can i get like 5 kilos of cocaine....

shipped....

here?

I hope you guys can give me ideas on how to set up my sounds.
First, I have a stereo with 2 Sony speakers attached to the two front doors of my car. My plan is, I will buy another 2 speakers with 2 tweeters. The question is, is it okie to attach the new speakers in the two rear doors while the tweeters are inside the dashboard. ( YES ) Or, I'll transfer the 2 Sony speakers to the rear doors while I'll attach the new speakers in the front doors so that they are close the the tweeters. ( EITHER WAY WORKS BUT IF USING COMPONENT SET KEEP MATCHED UP FRONT)

Second, subs and amps. I have a problem on selecting a subwoofer, and an amplifier. Do I really need to install an amplifier for my subwoofer? (YES) If so, the power rating of my amplifier should be lesser than my subwoofer right? (IMO YOU WANT MORE) If for example, I have a 300w subwoofer, what should be my amplifier? (500w) Or, I have to sum up all my stereos together with the subwoofer's power to over calm the power of the amplifier?

I'm sorry guys. So yeah, I just need uhm a simple sound system in my SUV. Can I ask for do's and dont's? Such as speakers, amps and subs to install? I need to have a higher power than my amps right? Is it right to use amplifier just for my subwoofer, or for the whole speaker + subwoofer?

So is it just ok to install my tweeters inside the dashboard, sir? If for example I have an 800w subwoofer, what should the power of my amplifier?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.