Help Me Install a Viper 791XV in a 2002 Eclipse

Participant count
  • Participant list

3G_Clips_RS
10+ year member

Ok, i have a basic understanding of wiring. I just dont know how to read Vipers directions. These are the install manuals for all of the wires that I dont understand:

Page 1 Viper 791

Page 2 Viper 791

Here are then wiring diagrams for my specific car. Basically im asking for someone to help me by telling me where the wires in the above links connect to the wires in the below links. I have also been told that I need some sort of bypass/adapter/brain for the remote start. The key has some kind of chip in it? I dont know.

2002 Eclipse Remote Start Wires

2002 Eclipse Security

2002 Eclipse Keyless Entry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.