Help!!! Fiber Glass!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

loser_fish
10+ year member

Michigan
I have a 1993 pontiac grand prix and I recently removed my back seat rest so the bass isnt so muffled, now I have all sorts of ugly metal where the bear brackets were, I'm looking for a guide to learning to use fiberglass so I can custom build my own amp racks and boxes also to cover up the brackets...can anyone help? Reply here or email me at loser_fish@angelfire.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

loser_fish

10+ year member
loser_fish
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from