help fault in my pioneer 8400

Participant count
  • Participant list

pq5911

dublin
Hi Can anyone help me to get my pioneer 8400 car stereo working.

I use to have to wiggle the flip down face plate around to get it working but now it has stopped all together and i cant seem to get it working.i noticed a copper strip indide the face plate release button that probably does something but i cant seem to get it working .

Can any one please please help me out as im going made with no sounds in the car.

My flip down face plate jammed against my coffee mug when opening a few times and this may have contributed to the problem.

many thanx

Paul quigley

Hi Can anyone help me to get my pioneer 8400 car stereo working.I use to have to wiggle the flip down face plate around to get it working but now it has stopped all together and i cant seem to get it working.i noticed a copper strip indide the face plate release button that probably does something but i cant seem to get it working .

Can any one please please help me out as im going made with no sounds in the car.

My flip down face plate jammed against my coffee mug when opening a few times and this may have contributed to the problem.

many thanx

Paul quigley
E-mail pioneer, they're pretty good about that stuff.

check the black trim piece that goes around ur HU,,, there is a cable that extends to bring down the front face...if ur trim piece does not have a slot in the trim so the cable doesnt rub or what not then u will have to send it in for repairs. cost is around 100 bucks

had same prob with the 840 premier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.