help fast???

did you do it or have someone else do it?? was it professionally done? either way, if you know what your doing, id check all the wires to start with... then ill leave the rest to the more experienced members //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sounds to me like it could be a loose wire, I would also check my balance on my speaker balance on my radio.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i was playen with the wires today. all it did was make the same noise! i thought the wires just got loose since it has 2 imputs 1 for mid and 1 for tweeter. i got it pro done. i got some cheap 6*9s. i think im just gona replace them. if u guys know any 1 or wear i can buy some good 6*9s for cheap let me know. im gona go to best buy or circuit city to get them istalled. i wana find out how much it costs.

i dont have much money now. i have the speakers already. there is a little mall around my house i can go to and they have guys putting the radios in. thats were i went to in the first place. i guess they didnt put in right because when i put my tens in the back panel jumped like a mother ****er. its practicly a new car 98 cavi

Did it make the same noise with the old, stock speakers? Because it might be a loose connection with the wiring harness / Head Unit, or a problem with the wires themselves. Might be worth checking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.