help deciding speakers for active setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Long time forum user, but haven't logged in in a long time. My hertz hsk 6.5 in foam broke on the passenger side (if anyone knows how I could repair it lmk please). So now my passenger side sounds like ****. Thinking about finally going active as I found my old school pioneer two channel. Looking for a recommended cheaper style 6.5 inch speaker set for my front stage that will be ran in active. The amp used is a audioque 125.4. Name brand doest mean anything. Just want some good sounds. Fairly low cost, and would prefer to just buy the speakers. No crossover or tweets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for...
  • Poll
Adire Brahma X is a well regarded good sounding low distortion woofer that can get loud and sound good doing it. Fi has some neodymium motor...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date