Help deciding setup tonight!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ivarandri
10+ year member

iceland
Hey guys first post here! but since i sold my Cherokee and my old system with it now i need new

Used to have (Type R 500rms driven by Alpine MRP-M500 amp)

Im now looking at

2x 10" Lanzar Heritage HRWDC10 rated at 700rms each with PYLE PLAD3300D 3600Watts Digital MOSFET Amplifier

or

12" JBL 1600w rated at 400rms with Kenwood 1000w Amplifier

My speakers are Pioneer 400W 6x9 4Ohm and doors Pioneer 210W 4Ohm

Hey guys first post here! but since i sold my Cherokee and my old system with it now i need new Used to have (Type R 500rms driven by Alpine MRP-M500 amp)

Im now looking at

2x 10" Lanzar Heritage HRWDC10 rated at 700rms each with PYLE PLAD3300D 3600Watts Digital MOSFET Amplifier

or

12" JBL 1600w rated at 400rms with Kenwood 1000w Amplifier

My speakers are Pioneer 400W 6x9 4Ohm and doors Pioneer 210W 4Ohm
most of what you listed is pretty low end junk, that pyle will end up as a doorstop within a week to a month. Out of the two i'd go wit the jbl kenwood combo if your completely dead set on those choices. I would not run either setup.

What is your budget bro? There's way better choices out there.

most of what you listed is pretty low end junk, that pyle will end up as a doorstop within a week to a month. Out of the two i'd go wit the jbl kenwood combo if your completely dead set on those choices. I would not run either setup.
What is your budget bro? There's way better choices out there.
X2 When I first got into car audio a long time ago, I thought pyle was awesome because it was cheap with big numbers. Boy was I disappointed, had a pyle chopper series 4k and 2 chopper 12's back in the day the amp went after about 2 weeks and the first time I put the subs on a amp that did actual rated power the coils cooked like bacon. This being said I also would not run either set up but the jbl, kenwood setup would be better out of the 2.

Neither. Give us goals and a budget we can suggest better equipment
Budged is max 417 USD, No goals just a little more bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Btw, I Live in Iceland so it's not as cheap here the speakers and all that

Neither. Give us goals and a budget we can suggest better equipment
Budged is max 417 USD, No goals just a little more bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Btw, I Live in Iceland so it's not as cheap here the speakers and all that

1X 15"sub and a 1000wrms monoblock... maybe sell your 6x9's and buy better gear with the money

Yeah maybe i could sell my current speakers and go for Alpine speakers first then Subwoofer later.. I used to have GTi with only Alpine speakers it had alot of bass and very good sound!

I could put Type R in the back and take out the Pioneer speakers and sell them and add Type R in doors too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.