HELP! Brand new amp, brand new head unit, no sound from subs

so does the light turn on on your amp when ignition is on? Disconnect the battery and let the HU reset itself to default values. Try another set of RCA jacks, have you tried the other head unit yet ? Make sure no speakers wires are touching behind the HU, this will seize all audio from HU. Go to best buy , buy an amp, try it and return it for refund - just use it to test. What about your ground? Is it solid? Is the fuse good on your amp? check fuse on amp and at battery with DMM. Make sure that no RCA's are touching cause this will seize all audio also - These are just a few of the things that I would check....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.