Hello---read Me

IBSPANKY
10+ year member

CA.
I WOULD LIKE ADVICE ON WHICH COMPONENTS I SHOULD PUT IN MY CAR.

I HAVE A 2000 FOCUS WITH STOCK 6 X 8 SPEAKERS. FINDING A COMPONENT TO ADAPT TO THE 6 X 8 WHOLE HAS BEEN HARD. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I ALREADY HAVE A PANOSONIC DEP-201 DECK

KENWOOD KAC-628 AMP RUNNING MY MIDS

SONY AMP RUNNING ABOUT 600 RMS TO -

2 KENWOOD DB+ 12'S THE OLDER STYLE WITH THE PURPLE CONE IN A PORTED BOX

4 GAUGE FROM THE BATTERY

60 AMP IN LINE WATERPROOF FUSE

AND A 4 GAUGE DIST. BOX 1- 4 GAUGE IN 4- 8 GAUGE OUT

ALL MONSTER CABLE

DYNA-MAT IN THE TRUNK

CURRENTLY I AM PEAKING AROUND 140DBS

MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY MIDS ARE STOCK AND WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE. I HAVE A 6 X 8 WHOLE. I AM WISHING TO PUT 6.5 COMPONENTS IN. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SPEAKERS ARE GOOD FOR THE MONEY (150-250$) AND PRODUCE GREAT SQ.

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR RECCOMENDATIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED

SPANKY

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: STUCK BANGING MY HEAD

hmmm..... my advice as usual on mids

MB's

CDT's

DEI's

or Infiniti Kappa's

I would also go w/ 6 1/2's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You have to give it time, especially during "working" hours. Sometimes you get responses here so quick that its almost like IM, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But don't get distressed after an hour or two.

And FYI, some of the "experts" here and many forums boycott ALL threads that use ALL caps because of principle. So take your caps lock off and you might get better results in the future.

wes;eysh hit it on the nose... i disgard all posts that are all in caps lock, so notye to all, people don't like it when that happens

Originally posted by wesleysh And FYI, some of the "experts" here and many forums boycott ALL threads that use ALL caps because of principle. So take your caps lock off and you might get better results in the future.
Actually your completly right, if I see all caps, I avoid the post...unless it is audiolife or jtmoney...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.