Hello Las Vegas

Participant count
  • Participants list

AutoDesigns
10+ year member

Master Tech
We are INDUSTRY AUTO DESIGNS branching out from the word of mouth high end referral only business..

Its DONE RIGHT

Lifelong Audio Video and Automotive knowledge / licensed and Certified

email me we carry all major brands and for those of you who like what you like some not so major brands

Phoenix Gold

ARC Audio

Hybrid Audio

Pioneer

PAC

Stinger

Dension

Katzkin

Directed

DICE Electronics

Compustar

The only Phoenix Gold Authorized Dealer in Las Vegas If your interested in PG come by

Custom Built Custom Shop from the floor up complete wood and metal fab area brand new wheel balance and mounting machines

hours mon thru fri 11am to 7pm Sat by apt only

if you havent heard of the shop yet ask around im sure your friends of friends have been in and gotten work done

New website is under construction but you can check in with me here or twitter or facebook

We have the qualifications skills and attention to detail that should go into your vehicle

if you have gone somewhere else and your not happy come in and check out the shop we can make things right

email or visit for specials

@AutoDesignVegas industryautodesigns facebook/industryautodesigns

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...