Headunit + Zune?

DRM free or not has no relevance. Where the Zune has a problem is where the Software is concerned. The Zune will only work on a computer that has the software installed. It is not like buying an 80gb hard drive that has a screen built in. Microsoft never meant there multimedia player to be a hard drive for storage of documents etc. In my opinion if you want large storage capacity for your ride I would go with an actual hard drive. If you want portability (mp3 player wise), large capacity and relatively wide support get an ipod classic 80gb. I opted out of Ipod as I had used the software and didn't like it. That is just a total personal opinion though as many obviously use the devices and are pleased with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.