headunit recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rainelli
10+ year member

CView, FL
Im looking for a double din with bluetooth I've always gone with kenwood in the past but I've heard good things about pioneer

I was looking at the

kenwood ddx419

Pioneer-AVH-P2400BT

Pioneer-AVH-X3500BHS

Pioneer-AVH-X2500BT

Not sure witch one I've never had a pioneer but I've heard good things and bad things about em. But I've never had a problem with kenwood

Might want to check out the Sony 601 and 701 lines. Twistedchild is running one of them iirc. Apparently, Sony is starting to step up their HU game. I was messing with the 601 at Best Buy and it is quite a unit.

Pioneer is a great choice too, now that they are making DDins with 4v preouts.

I don't blame you being skeptical about Sony based on their other lines of stuff. But I wouldn't mention it if I thought it was going to be a POS. It has some really nice features and Sony is more than capable of producing an excellent receiver even after years of garbage.

Pioneer or Kenwood are great choices, there is also a Clarion DD that is supposed to be pretty nice. Idk how important having 4 volt or above preouts are to you. I'd just look at either of them for the features you want/need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.