Head unit gone reterded

Participant count
  • Participant list

GI JOEY
10+ year member

Paid 4 by ur tax $
Its kinda weird. When I put the volume past 22 on the crappy alpine 9856 (lil bro got my decent deck jacked) the volume actually drops about 2-3 knotches to the ear. This is mids and highs as well as the subs. Its just a strange thing. I plan on replacing this with something decent soon but anyone know a cause for this? With my voltige issues I cant push past 26 normally till the amp will cut. I try to stay at 22.

at 22 I barely get any dimming on stock electrical, at 25 its dropping to below 14 and 26 its on the border line for cutting out. I know its unhealty to run like that and clip but I did it for testing purposes. I have some 1/0 coming as we speak. Got 35' on the way for under the hood and to run to the sub amp and dist from there to 2 4 gauge in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.