Head Unit for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreatone
10+ year member

Oh
Ok i have a Kenwood Cd player it is a 50 by 4. The cd player has only been in my car for 3-4 months. still in great condition. Also has remote with it. If you want modle # let me know and if you want pics just let me know i iwill have them. I just need money for paintball and dont need my car.

ok sorry that it took so long here is one pic of the kenwood if you would like more pics pm me and i will get them asap thanks

If only this forum had a specific place for people to get rid of things they no longer want....sort of like an online classifed or something........

wouldnt that be neat?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

thegreatone

10+ year member
thegreatone
Oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from