hds200 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay so i got a 6.4 cubic ported box for 2 12's(not sure on port size or tune) with a hifonics ZRX 1800.1D amp with all stock electrical and i was thinking of two soundqubed hds200 12. Do yall think there is any better subs for $100 a piece?

Ive ran their subs for years now and they never disappoint, especially for the price. One of my friends bought a 12" of another brand for close to $500 and now thinks i have thousands of dollars in subs because my sq's sound better and are much louder lol. Never got to hear the new hds line in person though but they still look the part.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

well get them and if it does not sound good you can alway put some wood inside the box to make it smaller. if that box is not bigger then you say i think you will be ok. just do what i said.

or better yet, find out exactly what you have and figure out how many peaces of wood you would need to make chamber small then do that.

and ya sq website states net. so if you can get that box down to 5.00^3 you will be golden as long as your port is not to small or to big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
jordon
Fort Bragg, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from