hdc3 motor question

I take it you're the CA village idiot, every site has to have one...congrats
My opinion is my own. I say they are worthless chinese motors with Crafts Crayola-glue holding it together.

Go nuthug Dj's balls some more. Just because you are on his so-called team, doesn't make his products any better than the child labor that builds it.

cheers.

My opinion is my own. I say they are worthless chinese motors with Crafts Crayola-glue holding it together.
Go nuthug Dj's balls some more. Just because you are on his so-called team, doesn't make his products any better than the child labor that builds it.

cheers.
Hard for me to hear you with Matt down your throat. Perhaps you could unlatch yourself from his balls long enough to say something worthwhile. Opinion is not needed, real world experience is what the OP is looking for, so go troll some other tread.

AQ has no team and I'd be willing to bet you have NEVER owned an AQ product and are just talking out of your *** like 99% of your posts on here...

Hard for me to hear you with Matt down your throat. Perhaps you could unlatch yourself from his balls long enough to say something worthwhile. Opinion is not needed, real world experience is what the OP is looking for, so go troll some other tread.
AQ has no team and I'd be willing to bet you have NEVER owned an AQ product and are just talking out of your *** like 99% of your posts on here...
Oh really now?

IMG_1934.jpg
[/img]

the most they go for online is $100 shipped. so you can call shipping ~$17 (flat rate box) and offer 80-83 and be even with finding one from someone else out of state.

now i personally wouldnt pay $50 for one. those are subs i just refuse to touch. BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS I HAVENT USED ONE. MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT MORE INFO ON ME FIRST. I'VE HAD THE 15 AND 18 BOTH SLINKY COILS. PUT DD3500 ON SAME POWER AND IT NEVER ONCE SLINKY'D COILS.:

just saying

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.